Founding Attorney Christopher M. Chestnut
The Chestnut Firm has earned national acclaim in personal injury and other areas of law for the accomplishments of its founder and lead attorney, Christopher M. Chestnut. Mr. Chestnut is widely recognized as an up-and-coming leader in the personal injury field. Professional organizations and clients alike have lauded Mr. Chestnut for his unwavering persistence and passion for justice.
Among Mr. Chestnut's accolades, he has been:
- Acknowledged by President Barack H. Obama as a National Emerging Leader
- Recognized in 2010 as among The Nation's Best Advocates by the National Bar Association in its National Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 ceremony
- Featured in Diversity Magazine as one of its Top 40 Under 40
- Recognized by On Being A Black Lawyer (OBABL) as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in America in 2012
- Selected for inclusion in 2013 Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars and nominated for 2014 Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Featured in Florida Trend, a premier business magazine
- Recognized for his philanthropy in giving back to the community
Mr. Chestnut has been featured in thousands of international media outlets. He also serves as a lecturer, guest speaker and panelist for events across the country.
Attorney Chestnut has handled numerous high-profile cases, including the Robert D. Champion hazing-related wrongful death case against FAMU and the Engle Fund Tobacco class-action lawsuit. He also draws on urban roots in his family's business, the respected Chestnut Funeral Home, in his role as general counsel to the Florida Morticians Association.
Meet Our Legal Team
Our attorneys and staff share Mr. Chestnut's vision for helping secure justice for everyday people across the country. Each of our lawyers is highly accomplished in his or her own right. Together, we form the backbone for the exceptional quality of legal guidance and staunch advocacy that The Chestnut Firm's name has come to be associated with.
To learn more about our attorneys' backgrounds, please follow the links below.
- Christopher M. Chestnut
- Kellie Stevens Hill
- Andrae Phillip Reneau
- Jamie Agnew
- Shawn T. Richardson
- Winter N. Wheeler
Free Consultation | No Recovery, No Fee
Learn more about how our firm can help you as your legal warriors and allies in the pursuit of justice. Contact us online or by phone at 855-5-CHESTNUT to receive a free consultation. With offices in Atlanta, Georgia, and Jacksonville and Miami, Florida, we serve Americans nationwide and can be anywhere in the country within 24 hours. Our firm handles most cases on a contingency fee basis.
Hablamos español · Nu pale kreyòl