Doctors undergo years of education and on-the-job training to acquire the skill and expertise necessary for their profession. Likewise, nurses, hospital administrators and other professionals in the health care industry are expected to uphold high standards. Their failures can take a costly toll, jeopardizing the health and lives of those under their care.
Champions For Justice
Have you or a loved one suffered the misfortune of medical negligence resulting in serious injuries or death? At one of America's leading personal injury firms, The Chestnut Firm, we can help you seek justice, financial compensation and closure. Our lawyers are committed to standing up for the underdogs. We will not be afraid to take on whoever is responsible — whether an individual doctor or nurse all the way up the chain to large hospitals and health care organizations.
Attorney Christopher M. Chestnut has attained national renown for his success in landmark personal injury cases. Under his leadership, our firm has won multimillion-dollar victories for injury victims across the country.
You can count on us for unwavering determination and smart, cutting-edge advocacy.
Smart Strategies For Success In Any Type Of Medical Malpractice Case
Our attorneys handle medical negligence involving:
- Surgical errors such as wrong-side surgeries, wrong-site incisions, lacerations, defective tools or complications resulting from surgical instruments or pads getting left in the body cavity
- Medication mistakes such as missed doses, inaccurate dosages and pharmacist errors
- Hospital or emergency room negligence stemming from understaffed facilities, inadequate safety protocols and negligent hiring or supervision
- Birth defects or injuries resulting from OB-GYN errors, inadequate fetal monitoring, delivery trauma and other errors
- Failure to diagnose or treat cancer, heart attacks or other health conditions
- Failure to obtain informed consent before conducting medical procedures or treatments
Medical malpractice cases typically require exhaustive, detailed and highly technical medical evidence to make a strong case. We have the resources to enlist the help of trusted medical experts on your behalf, making sure we put the best foot forward from the outset. And because we handle cases on a contingency fee basis, you will pay nothing upfront. No recovery, no fee.
Take Advantage Of World-Class Representation
No matter where you live in the country, you can take advantage of the incredible opportunity to get one of our medical malpractice attorneys on your side. Call 855-5-CHESTNUT or contact us online for a free consultation. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we can come to you anywhere in the U.S. within 24 hours.
Hablamos español · Nu pale kreyòl